The Orange Knowledge Programme, funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, aims to contribute to a society's sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries. The projects are in progress in up to 54 countries, and currently, new prospects are available for 30 countries.
About this scholarship:
- The OKP consists of four types of funding (also known as instruments):
- Institutional collaboration projects
- Group training: 3 different types of training, viz., Tailor-Made Training (TMT), TMT Plus, refresher courses
- Individual scholarships for mid-career professionals
- Alumni activities: events that support diplomatic relations and sustainable development by investing in local alums.
Scholarships are available in the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Colombia, Congo (DRC)
- Palestinian Territories
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Food and nutrition security
- Water, energy, and climate
- Security and the rule of law
A limited number of scholarships is awarded to female and male professionals who are:
- Candidate should be motivated and living and working in an OKP country.
- Applicant must be proficient in English or French.
- Applicants should be working in one of the priority areas for their country.
How to apply:
Submit the application online using the link received from the Dutch education institution.
Deadline: 14 April 2023