Masters and Ph.D. Program in Molecular Biology at the Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University (USA): The Program in Molecular Biology welcomes students from various educational backgrounds.
Biochemistry, Biophysics, Cancer Cell Biology, Chemical Biology, Computation and Modeling Development, Evolution Genetics, Genomics, Global Health, Microbiology and Virology, Neuroscience, Structural Biology.
- QUANTITATIVE AND COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY
Application Requirements: A complete application should include
- Completed web-based application.
- Transcript – scanned version from your college or university.
- Official GRE scores from ETS are required of all applicants.
- Official TOEFL exam scores from ETS for students/fellow whose native language is not English and who have not received their undergraduate education from a U.S. college or university.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
Applications will be made online (See the link below).
Deadline: Applications are accepted twice a year (Deadline varies)
All candidates admitted to the program receive tuition, health insurance, and a generous stipend. The stipend for the previous academic year is approx—$ 33,000.
Students will be encouraged to apply for scholarships. Fellowship opportunities are available from the following agencies:
A. National Science Foundation
B. Department of Energy (DOE)
C. Department of Defense (DOD)
D. Hertz Foundation
E. Department of Defense Breast Cancer
F. NJ Commission on Cancer Research (breast, prostate)
G. Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer
I. American Heart Association
J. American Lung Association
K. Autism Speaks
L. Ford Foundation
M. United Negro College Foundation Merck Science Initiative
N. Robert D. Watkins Minority
O. American Physics Association in Neuroscience
P. National Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada
Q. NJ Commission on Spinal Cord Research