IIT Kanpur: Postdoc Fellowships Program
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) is inviting online applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows with expertise in the below-mentioned field.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- The applicants must have completed their Ph.D. degree
- Have experience working in the field of application.
Type of appointment: The post is temporary, renewable for up to three years (maximum), and carries standard benefits applicable to IIT Kanpur PG students.
Duration: This Postdoc Fellowship is offered for three years.
Department / Field of Research
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences and Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Department of Design
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Industrial and Management Engineering
- Nano Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Science Program
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Photonics Science and Engineering
- Space Science and Astronomy
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
How to Apply:
The applications for the positions should be addressed to the heads of the respective Departments of sciences and engineering. In addition, an updated detailed CV should accompany the applications with the names and contact addresses (including e-mail addresses) of at least three referees and a proposed research plan at IIT Kanpur.