Scholarships are available to deal with climate change and related issues for Indian nationals. The name of the scheme is Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowships. This scholarship can be extended to the following subjects Geology, Energy Studies, Environmental Sciences, Earth Sciences, Smart Cities, Agriculture, Renewable Energy, Environmental Engineering, Public Policy, and Disaster management.
This scholarship can be offered to the following candidates:
- Doctoral Research fellowships: Indian scholars who are engaged in doctoral programs in India can avail of this for the short term for 6 to 9 months.
- Postdoctoral Research fellowships Indian scholars who completed their Ph.D. within the last four years.
- Academic and Professional Excellence: Indian faculty, researchers, and professionals who have made outstanding contributions to their research
How to apply
- Applicants need to apply online.
- Applicants need to identify a host institute and host lab and get the invitation letter.
- You need to upload all your academic documents and publication, and recommendations from your institute if you are employed.
- This grant will cover travel expenses, visa support, and medical benefits.
- The closing date for the online application is July 17, 2023.