Doctoral scholarships are available for Indian doctoral scholars to gain research experience from USA Universities and research centers for 6 to 9 months.
Scholarships are available in natural science, computer science, the Energy sector, health, mathematical science, social science, political science, and many more.
How to apply
It would help if you approached the faculty members directly who could be your host, sent them your research idea, and expressed your interest. Once you have identified a host institute and host supervisor, you can start the application process. First, you need to arrange a letter of invitation from the host institute; that letter is necessary for your application process.
This scholarship will cover your monthly remuneration and hospital benefits if you arise due to sickness. In addition, air travel expenses and several other allowances to get settled there.
Who can apply?
- Indian doctoral students who got registration on or before 2 Nov 2020 have adequate research experience in the proposed field.
- The applicant needs to arrange a letter of recommendation from the Indian supervisor.
- It would be best if you got NOC from the Indian Institute if you are employed using the given format available on the USIEF website.
- You need to apply online to apply https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2022
- Carefully review and upload all the required documents. This call will close by 15 July 2021, 23:59:59 hrs. (IST).