The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is inviting applications for the Ph.D. Program. The university provides access to multiple world-class faculty with co-supervision flexibility, cutting-edge research experience through the possibility of overseas research attachments at top universities, close research associations, and exposure to the industry through local or overseas internships.
SUTD Ph.D. Program also features Ph.D. Industry Internships of up to 6 months, Participation in a multi-disciplinary design experience, Professional development program and teaching experience, attractive scholarship funding.
- Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD)
- Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD)
- Engineering Product Development (EPD)
- Engineering Systems and Design (ESD)
- Science and Math
Requirements and Qualifications for SUTD Ph.D. Program:
- Applicant must have a solid academic background, passion for innovation, and dedication to cutting-edge research.
- The program will nurture, develop and inspire the students to become technologically superior leaders to take on exciting careers in academia and industry.
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree or above with excellent academic standing.
- Proficiency in English (IELTS/TOEFL is required if English is not the medium of instruction during studies)
- Submit an online application to SUTD
- The following documents are required: Original degree (UG/PG) transcript, scanned certificate, letter of certification from institution clearly explaining the expected date of graduation or award of degree, TOEFL or IELTS score report, GRE score information, Names, titles & e-mail addresses of 3 referees.
- Identity Card or relevant pages of Passport (Soft copy)
- Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) in soft copy
Each Academic Year is divided into three semesters where coursework is taken:
- September to December
- January to April
- May to August