Honors Fellowships At Freie Universitat Berlin
Honors Fellowships At Freie University, Berlin offers a Postdoctoral fellowship in the field of the subjects provided by Freie University Berlin. In addition, the University of Berlin offers this scholarship with a value of Partial Funding, 1,750 €. These scholarships are open for Open to all nationalities.
Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,750 €
The HONORS fellowships at Freie University Berlin aims at applicants who have submitted their doctoral thesis in one of the DRS doctoral programs. Candidates should present an independently developed research project. Their perspective scientific advisors will support the proposed project at Freie University Berlin.
- Candidates can apply for fellowships if they are a member of one of the doctoral programs of Dahlem Research School.
- Candidates must submit their dissertation.
- Applications that comprise collaborative research with existing or potential partner institutions are highly encouraged.
- Eligible applicants should develop and propose an innovative and interdisciplinary research project.
- Eligible candidates must have completed doctoral studies within 3.5 years.
- Only in exceptional circumstances can a duration be extended up to 4.5 years be approved.
- The applicant’s supervisor must provide a reference letter that will aid in assessing the quality of the dissertation.
- A professor at Freie University Berlin should support candidates. In addition, the professor must agree to act as a scientific advisor during the fellowship tenure.
Documents Required for application.
- Applicants must submit their project proposal with the necessary points in A4 pages.
- The candidate must submit evidence of submission of the Ph.D. thesis or proof of defense of the doctoral dissertation.
- Candidates must submit respective MA/ MSc or equivalent certificates and certified translation in relevant disciplines.
- Must submit BA /BSc or equivalent certificate (and certified translation).
- Must produce a list of publications, presentations, prizes, and awards.
- Applicants should submit a letter of reference provided by the doctoral thesis supervisor.