The Schulich School of Engineering and the Department of Electrical and Software Engineering at the University of Calgary has an open position for a Postdoctoral Scholar in Beyond 5G Network Slicing. A postdoctoral fellow to work in a team environment on the research project “Software-defined networking-enabled beyond 5G network slicing for smart cities applications”.
Study Area: Wireless Communications—Beyond 5G Network Slicing
Duration: One year, with the provision of extension subject to funding
- Applicant must hold Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related fields.
- Applicant must demonstrate expertise in 5G technology, network slicing, software-defined networking, network functions virtualization, and edge/central cloud computing.
- Applicant must also have hands-on experience in programming languages—Python, MATLAB, and Mathematics.
- Applicant must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Application to be sent via email to email@example.com, including the softcopy of the following:
- CV including information on educational background, research experience, and research accomplishments
- Names and contact information of 3 references
The application remains open until the position is filled.
Job ID: 28116