Computer Programmer: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI). It is an Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India)
Recruitment for the Post of Computer Programmer.
Recruitment Notice No.: THS/RN/30/2023
Name of the Post: Computer Programmer
Pay Level: Level 5 of the pay matrix (Rs 29,200 -92,300/-)
Age Limit: 30 years
Number of posts: 01
Qualifications: Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology or equivalent.
Experience: Graduation with a one-year Diploma in Computer Applications.
Job Description: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the following:
- MS-SQL Server (Query /Procedure/Function/Trigger)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized University/Board.
- Persons working in Government/PSUs/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the written test/skill test/interview barring which their candidature will be canceled.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the position. The eligible applicants are required to assure themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications mentioned.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for a written/interview.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same in English duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed by 1 year in case of exceptional and meritorious candidates by the approving authority.
- Closing date of the Online Application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility for age, essential qualification, etc.
How to apply
All required documents should be kept handy before filling-up the online applications: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
- A soft copy of your passport-size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
- A complete CV containing details of qualifications, positions held professional experience/distinctions.
- Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/Mark sheet
- Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard)/Mark sheet
- Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
- Post-Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet (if applicable)
- Relevant experience certificates
Procedure for filling up online application
- The interested candidates can apply online at the Institute’s official website. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
- The following will be the step-wise procedure
Step 1: Details of the applicant
Step 2: Uploading of documents
Step 3: Payment of application fee
The last date for submission of online applications is 01 August 2023.
For details, please visit our website.