Scientific and Technical Positions at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Personnel Division, Government of India
Reference No.: Advertisement No. 05/2022(R-I)
Last Date for submission of Applications: 12.09.2022
Online applications are open from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in BARC centers:
Post Code Name of post Total No. of posts
DR/01 Nurse/A 13
DR/02 Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology) 02
DR/03 Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) 08
DR/04 Scientific Assistant/C (Medical Social Worker) 01
DR/05 Sub Officer/B 04
DR/06 Scientific Assistant/B (Civil) 08
Total Number of positions: 36
Educational / Technical Qualification And Experience
1. 12th Standard and a Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (three years course)
2. A valid Registration as Nurse (Central/State Nursing Council, India)
3. B.Sc. in Nursing OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with three years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III and above from Armed Forces.
4. Candidates possessing a B.Sc. degree in Nursing might be considered for awarding two additional increments at the time of recruitment.
1. B.Sc. with 60% marks followed by post-graduate Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) with 60% marks or B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)
Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technology)
1. B.Sc. with 60% marks with a DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques or a Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) OR
2. B.Sc. ( Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks.
Scientific Assistant/C (Medical Social Worker)
1. Post-Graduate Degree in Medical Social Work with 50% marks and specialization in medical and psychiatric/mental health social work subjects.
2. Candidates with two years of experience in hospital-based medical and psychiatric social work will be preferred.
1. HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or an equivalent with 50% marks with a Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
2. 12 years (5 years as a Leading Fireman) experience, out of which at least two years of relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification.
3. Fifteen years of relevant experience as Fireman/Driver-cum-Operator, out of which at least two years of relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification.
4. Persons with valid Heavy Vehicle driving licenses will be given preference.
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks (three years after SSC/ two years after HSC/B.Sc.)
1. Online Applications will be accepted.
2. Online applications will be open between 17.08.2022 to 12.09.2022.
3. For online submission of the application, please visit the website.
4. Interested candidates should read the instructions carefully given on the home page of the official website by clicking the option “How to apply” (see below for the official link).
5. Only one application is acceptable for any one post.
6. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, the application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
7. Candidates are advised to submit via ONLINE applications well in advance without waiting for the deadline.
a. Application Fee - ₹150/- (Rupees One hundred Fifty only) (For all posts)
b. Application fee payment mode is online only.
c. The fee is excused for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST, PWD, and Women categories.
“Government Strives To Have A Workforce balance Which Reflects Gender equality And Women Candidates Are Encouraged To Apply”