Recruitment to the Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ post in ISRO/DOS is open in Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science disciplines through ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board [ICRB] every year.
Organization: Indian Space Research Organization [ISRO], Department of Space, Centralized Recruitment Board (CRB)
68 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ vacancies are available for the GATE-qualified candidates (GATE scores of 2021/2022) in ISRO/DOS.
Post No. BE001: Scientist/Engineer (Electronics) -21
Post No. BE002: Scientist/Engineer (Mechanical) – 33
Post No. BE003: Scientist/Engineer (Computer Science) – 14
Total Number of Positions: 68
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science Engineering with a First Class minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score as per the norms
Selection: The recruitment process will include choice based on GATE score and interview. Regular recruitment through written tests under ICRB followed by an interview will be notified separately.
Pay and Allowances: According to the Central Government orders, selected candidates will obtain following benefits:
1. Selected candidates will be assigned as Scientist/Engineer at the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix with a minimum basic pay of ₹.56,100/- per month.
2. Dearness Allowance [DA],
3. House Rent Allowance [HRA]
4. Transport Allowance is payable as per extant rules on the subject.
5. The employees can participate in the New Pension Scheme.
6. Medical facilities for self and dependents
7. Leave Travel Concession
8. Group Insurance
9. House Building Advance.
The online registration application will be available on the ISRO official website between 29.11.2022 and 19.12.2022. Potential candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions should apply by following the procedure. Applications will be received online only. Upon registration, applicants will be given an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. In addition, the E-mail ID of the applicant is to be shown in the application compulsorily.
Opening date for online registration - 29.11.2022
Closing date for online registration - 19.12.2022
Last date for payment of a fee - 21.12.2022
For detailed advertisement and eligibility criteria for recruiting a Scientist/Engineer, please visit the ISRO website (see below).