Kamla Nehru College of Delhi University is inviting online applications in the prescribed application format at the official website link from eligible Indian candidates for the appointment at vacancy of Assistant Professor in numerous Departments of the College.
Designation: Assistant Professor
Salary/Remuneration: Salary will be in the Academic Pay Level of 10 (as per the 7th CPC pay matrix) with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/- and other usual allowance accounts in various Departments of the College.
Departments (Number of positions)
- Commerce - 12
- Economics - 06
- English - 07
- Environmental Science - 03
- Geography - 03
- Hindi - 02
- History - 02
- Journalism - 02
- Mathematics - 07
- Philosophy - 03
- Physical Education - 01
- Political Science - 09
- Psychology - 06
- Sanskrit - 02
- Sociology - 04
Total Number of Positions: 69
For the Disciplines of Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Commerce, Law, Social Sciences, Languages, and Physical Education.
Eligibility (A or B)
A. A Master‘s degree with 55% aggregate (or an equivalent grade on a point scale) in the concerned/relevant topic from any Indian University or any comparable degree from an accredited overseas university.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) exam conducted by the UGC or CSIR (exemption from NET will be granted per UGC norms).
B. A Ph.D. from a foreign university or institution with a high ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking.
Key Instructions for Applicants
1. All candidates are requested to apply online in the proposed format with correct and complete information with relevant attachments. Applicants will be solely accountable for the authenticity of the submitted information on the application.
2. Aspirants are required to fill out the application forms available on the official website.
3. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines, and indicative proformas are available on the website and in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants must read these details before filling out the form.
4. Potential applicants should possess the recommended qualifications and experience as of the closing date of application, as defined by the University periodically for the respective position.
5. The post advertised carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances.
6. The positions are being advertised considering the broad areas of specialization in subjects. Nevertheless, the Department concerned may have specific requirements for the field.
Deadline: The closing date for receipt of complete applications will be 09.11.2022, or two weeks from the publication of the advertisement in the Employment News paper (whichever is later).
For complete application details, please visit the official Website of the College and University of Delhi (link given below).