Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), is a Sovereign body governed by the Department of School Education and Literacy nder the Ministry of Education, Government of India. Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVs) are co-educational schools upto class 12th and concentrate on students' holistic development.
KVS is inviting applications from Indian Citizens to fill the positions of Primary Teacher and other staff in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to apply online through the KVS website.
Location: KVS has its headquarters in New Delhi and 25 Regional offices in Agra, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, and Dehradun. Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Tinsukia, Silchar, Varanasi, and 1252 Kendriya Vidyalayas that are functioning all over the country along with the three abroad. It also holds five Zonal Institutes of Education and Training (ZIETs).
Total number of positions: 13404 Posts
Type of Positions: GT, PGT, Librarian & Others
Subject areas: Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Computer science, biotech, Sanskrit, Social studies, Mathematics, Science, Physical education, Art education.
B.Ed candidates are eligible to submit an application for the respective positions and go through the selection procedure, but their inclusion in the panel-based merit will be subjected to the outcome of the SLP in the Honorable Supreme Court.
Category-wise break up of vacancies is as follows:
- The total number of vacancies is tentative and may vary according to rules. The vacancy may decrease or increase.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EVVS category will be devised per Government of India Rules.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH and Ex-Servicemen category.
- For detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, examination, mode of selection, centers, essential instructions, scheme, and syllabus can be obtained under the Employment Notice sub-head vacancy position of the official website (see below).
- Applications should be made online. No other means or mode of application submission will be accepted.
- Selection: The examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India on preliminary posting as per the organization's requirements and vacancy.
Commencement of Online submission on KVS: 05.12.2022
Last Date for Online submission: 26.12.2022 (23.59 Hrs)