The Killam Scholarship & Prize Program has announced a postdoc research fellowship for candidates of all nationalities. This scheme supports advanced education and research at the five Canadian universities and Canada Council for the Arts. The Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies provides Postdoctoral Fellowships annually and are available for most research fields.
Number of awards: varies between three and five each year.
Annual Value: $50,000 annual stipend for a max. of 2 years, plus a travel research allowance of $4,000 over two years
Eligibility of the Applicants:
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree, and a Ph.D. degree should be attained within 24 months before the tentative fellowship start date.
- Applicant must not have pursued PhD-level studies at the University of British Columbia.
- Applicant must not hold a tenure-track or a continuing faculty position at a university or college.
- Applicants holding temporary, term, or non-tenure-track faculty appointments can apply.
- Applicants may be citizens of any country/Nationality.
- Applicant must be able to meet all Canadian immigration requirements
Location: Fellowships are tenable only at UBC,
Inquiries about the Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship can be directed to email@example.com.