Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) offers the BRIDGE program in Austria. The program is two years, fully funded postdoctoral fellowship for highly skilled candidates who have finished or will soon complete their Doctorate or equivalent in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics, or any related discipline. The fellowship will recruit 60 fellows over five internationally advertised calls (approximately twelve per call).
Benefits of BRIDGE fellowship:
- Global, Interdisciplinary, and Intersectoral fellowship program
- Fully funded postdoc position; 2-year
- Profiled competency training: 4 flexibles ‘career tracks’
- Placements and secondments
- ‘Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellow’ title
- The applicants must have obtained a Ph.D. or equivalent or have at least four years of full-time research experience and are expected to complete a Ph.D. degree before the start of their fellowship. A fellowship contract will not be granted until a copy of the diploma/evidence of successful defense is presented.
- The applicants must not have stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Austria for more than a year in the 36 months immediately before the last date.
Deadline for the next calls: 05/11/22 – 05/05/23 – 05/11/23