Library and Information Officer: Ministry of Finance, Government of India, Department of Economic Affairs (Administration Division).
Reference Number: A.12011/05/2019-Admn (VI)
Filling up the position of Library and Information Officer (General Central Service, Group 'A', Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) at the of Level 11 of CCS (RP) in the Department of Economic Affairs under the Ministry of Finance on Composite Method (Deputation/promotion basis).
Name of Post: Library and Information Officer
Service Type: General Central Service, Gr. A, (Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Pay Scale: Level 11 of CCS (RP)
Qualification: Master’s degree in library science or library and information Science of a recognized University or Institution; and Five (05) years of professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
No. of Post: 01
Age Limit: 56 years
- The departmental Assistant Library and Information Officer at the Level 7 of the Pay Matrix for seven (07) years of regular service in the grade and having the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for deputations shall also be considered along with outsiders.
- If the departmental applicant is selected for appointment to the position, it shall be treated as having been filled by promotion.
- Attested photocopies of the APARSs for the last five (05) years (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Gov. of India).
- Cadre clearance should be forwarded in respect of each candidate separately to Shri Santosh Kumar, Under Secretary (Admn-VI), Room No. 230, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi-110001, within 60 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Applications not forwarded through proper channels or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.