The Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (MPI-CBG), in association with the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), hosts the IMPRS-CellDevoSys, the International Max Planck Research School. The candidate should be able to thrive in a highly competitive, interdisciplinary, international, and state-of-the-art environment.
- Applicants must hold or expect to receive a master's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, (Applied) Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Applicant must have a sound level of spoken and written English proficiency.
The Application Process:
1. Create an account. The email address used will remain valid throughout the application process, and the candidate will receive access to the online application form immediately.
2. Complete registration and provide some personal background information and contact details of two referees.
3. Choose the referees carefully; generally, they should be familiar with their research performance (the principal investigator(s) who supervised the thesis work are highly recommended). The referees will be automatically invited via email to submit their recommendations online.
4. Complete the application, provide concise and complete information in the application form, and upload relevant University certificates and official transcripts.
5. Provide the latest transcript and TOEFL/IELTS and GRE examination results (not mandatory) for ongoing studies.