Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (Deemed to be University under MoE, GOI)
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Sangrur (Punjab) is a Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) that has been established by the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) with the objectives of providing qualified manpower at non-formal & skill development, Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels in various disciplines of Science, Engineering, and Technology.
Name of the Post
- Professor: Pay Level – Level 14, Entry Pay Rs. 144200/-
- Associate Professor: Pay Level – Level 13A1 Entry Pay Rs. 131400/-
- Assistant Professor: Pay Level – Level-10, Entry Pay 57700/-
The online application process will start from 25.06.2023 to 08.08.2023.
Name of the Department
- Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engg.
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engg.
- Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Food Engg. & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Total Posts: 72
- BE/B. Tech and ME/M. Tech in related discipline with First Class or equivalent grade in a point scale.
- Ph.D. degree in the relevant field. Post-Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students are highly desirable.
II. Associate Professor
- BE/B Tech and ME/M Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent grade in a point wherever grading system is followed.
- Ph.D. degree in a relevant field Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks and First Class at the Graduation Level or an equivalent grade.
- Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
III. Assistant Professor
- BE/B. Tech and ME/M Tech/MS, or Integrated M. Tech. in related field with First Class or equivalent grade.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master's Degree level and
- First Class at the Graduation Level in a appropriate subject.
How to Apply
- Aiming applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- The link for online submission of applications shall be made available on SLIET's official website (see below).
- It is mandatory that the applicants shall send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted application form along with the Summary Form, self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, and eligibility qualification.
Deadline for applying online is 25.06.2023.
Deadline for applying online for all is 08.08.2023.
Deadline for receipt of a Signed copy of the Application with enclosures from the rest of India: 16.08.2023