Online prescribed applications are invited from the eligible Indian candidates for the appointment to the teaching positions. Interested candidates who are willing to apply are advised to apply online via the official website.
Candidates must submit their downloaded application form/s and annexures at the Recruitment Section, Central University of Kashmir, Ganderbal, on or before 9th July 2022.
Total Current Vacancies: 115
Positions: Professor Associate Professor Assistant Professor
- Department of Politics & Governance
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Religious Studies
- Department of Physics
- Department of Animal Science (Zoology)
Fields of study
- Convergent Journalism
- Teacher Education
- Information Technology
- Politics and Governance
- Tourism Studies
- Animal Sciences (Zoology)
- Religious Studies
- Physical Education
- Medical Technology
- Plant Sciences (Botany)
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Management Studies
PROFESSOR (PAY MATRIX ACADEMIC LEVEL -14 OF 7TH CPC)
- An outstanding scholar with a Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline with papers published in high-quality journals, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in teaching at a University/ College as an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or a Full Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level (evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate) OR
- An outstanding professional with a Ph.D. degree in the relevant disciplines from any academic institutions (not included in A above) or industry, supported by documentary evidence, provided they have ten years of experience.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (Pay Matrix Academic Level -13A of 7th CPC)
- An excellent academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned discipline.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% grades (or any equivalent)
- A minimum of eight (08) years of experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor at a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven (07) publications.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Pay Matrix Academic Level -10 of 7th CPC)
- Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) in a concerned subject (Indian or International university).
- Besides fulfilling the qualifications above, interested candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or CSIR, or any similar test accredited by the UGC (like SLET/SET) or those who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree by the UGC.
The online prescribed application form and other details are available on the University website (see below). The application form and the payment of the application fee are to be submitted online. The candidates need to apply online only by or before 30th June 2022 for this round. The vacancies will be open from time to time.
Official Email: Jobs@cukashmir.ac.in