The Technical University of Munich (TUM) offers a new fellowship program, the TUM Global Postdoc Fellowship. This is a two-year fellowship program for excellent researchers who have recently completed their Ph.D. and the chance to continue their academic careers at TUM. TUM Global Postdoc Fellows receive a 24-month fellowship and are affiliated with a specific chair at TUM.
The fellowship is offered to external international and German scientists conducting research abroad. Researchers presently residing in Germany and working at institutions other than TUM are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed their Ph.D. within the last three years or must finish their dissertation within the next 12 months.
- Mobility Rule: External early-career postdocs and doctoral researchers from German and international institutions are eligible to apply in their final year.
Duration: 24 months
The Application process:
Apply online and upload the following documents in English:
- CV, including a list of publications (max. five pages)
- Research Proposal (max. four pages)
- Ph.D. certificate or letter of confirmation
- Letter of Recommendation from TUM host