Terms & Conditions
Welcome to CoAxial (https://coaxialedu.com)!
Terms and conditions of Use ("Terms") apply to your use of the CoAxial (https://coaxialedu.com) website provided by CoAxial EduTech ("we," or "us"). The following terminologies are relevant to Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer Notice, and Privacy Statement: "Client," "User," "You," and "Your" implies to you, the person who logs on our website and is compliant with the Company's terms and conditions. "CoAxial", "Ours By accessing (https://coaxialedu.com) this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Otherwise, do not continue to use our website (https://coaxialedu.com).
We agree with third-party content creators and publishers ("Partners") throughout the website to permit them to publish articles and blogs.
If you are a Partner, these Terms apply only to your use of our website as an end user, User Content, or Author Content (as specified in Section 4). If you have any queries about these Terms or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not access the website if you are under 13 or between the ages of 13 to 16 or/ and live in a jurisdiction where parental permission would be mandatory for us (CoAxial) to process your personal information. We reserve the right to deny access to users under specific ages group.
- If you are under 18 years (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may use our website only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. Suppose you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under 18 (or the age of legal majority where you live). In that case, you consent to be fully accountable for the acts or exclusions of such users, as well as any breach of these Terms, and for determining the website's suitability for those users.
- You must provide accurate account information If you register for an account to use our website, and make sure that you always maintain the accuracy of this information. You also must keep your account secure by logging out of your account at the end of each session. Notify us if you find any suspect someone has gained access to your account/ account credentials without your consent. If you consent for others to use your account, you are responsible for the activities of those users. We reserve the right to retrieve usernames for any purpose, including on behalf of businesses or individuals that carry trademark rights or other legal claims in those usernames.
- At any time and for any cause, in our sole discretion and without any liability to you or any third party, we may suspend or terminate your account or use of or access to the website.
- Please note that other or additional terms and conditions ("Other Subscription Terms") may apply to the purchase and renewal of subscriptions by you on our websites (https://coaxialedu.com).
- Prices are subject to change for our subscriptions at any time. Still, changes will not affect any purchase you have already placed except for auto-renewing subscriptions. Taxes. You are responsible for any relevant sales, use duty, customs, or other governmental taxes, levies, or fees ("Taxes") due for your purchase through our website.
- Only valid and legal payment methods will be used to complete a purchase via the website.
- Please purchase a subscription from us to access or use the website (including a subscription entitling you to access certain content). You will have the option to choose auto-renewal. You may withdraw your subscription at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. CoAxial, our other names, logos, product or service names, and our slogans are trademarks owned or licensed by the website (https://coaxialedu.com) and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS In agreement with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have implemented a policy of ceasing the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Therefore, if you believe that anything on our website infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may notify us (firstname.lastname@example.org).