Applications are invited from doctoral and postdoctoral fellows for Marine Drugs Travel Award 2021–2022. New applications are welcome in 2022 and shall be considered for the joint “Marine Drugs 2021–2022 Travel Award”.
Applications received will be reviewed by an Evaluation Committee having senior scholars from the Marine Drugs Editorial Board.
This Marine Drugs award will provide financial assistance to the scholars to attend an international conference relevant to the research focus of Marine Drugs in 2022. Scholars are supposed to deliver oral presentations, present a poster, or both.
Marine Drugs is a peer-reviewed open-access journal leading in the production of biologically and therapeutically active compounds from marine science.
- Postdoctoral fellows or Doctoral fellows need to provide proof.
- The scholars need to plan an international conference to attend in 2022 (oral or poster presentation).
How to Apply:
Need to provide information about the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and an abstract that the applicant will submit to the conference.
- Detailed Curriculum vitae and list of publications of the applicant.
- Scholars need to arrange a letter of recommendation from the supervisor and research director or department head, confirming the applicant’s current status as a postdoctoral fellow or Doctoral fellow.
- Need to submit a rationalization letter describing the focus of the research (the maximum word limit is eight hundred).
- This award will be CHF 1000 and a certificate to the candidate.
- Please submit your application for the Marine Drugs 2021–2022 Travel Award online by 30 June 2022.
- The winner’s announcement will be on the Marine Drugs website at the end of July 2022.