Faculty Positions University of Haryana: Applications are invited in the prescribed Application format from the eligible candidates for appointment to the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor for direct recruitment in various Departments of the University.
Total number of Vacancies: 28+ (Approximately)
1. Assistant Professor
2. Associate Professor
Departments / Subject Areas
1. SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
2. SCHOOL OF ARTS, HUMANITIES, AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
History & Archaeology
3. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
4. SCHOOL OF EARTH, ENVIRONMENT, AND SPACE STUDIES
5. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING and TECHNOLOGY
Computer Science and Engineering
Printing and Packing Technology
6. SCHOOL OF INTER-DISCIPLINARY AND APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES
7. SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM, MASS COMMUNICATION & MEDIA
Journalism and Mass Communication
8. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE, LINGUISTICS, CULTURE, AND HERITAGE
English and Foreign languages
Hindi and Indian languages
Tourism and Hotel Management
9. SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL AND MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
1. Application forms must be filled only online, as available on the university's official website, within the prescribed time frame indicated in the official advertisement.
2. The deadline for filling online application is 11-11-2022.
3. Payment should be made online only through the university's credit/debit card/net banking/payment gateway.
4. Applicants applying for more than one post or department must apply separately and accordingly pay the fees separately.
5. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall enclose self-attested copies of the caste certificate
6. PWD candidates should produce a medical certificate (about the determination of degrees of disability) from the expert authority/committee in the format prescribed by the Government of India (subject to verification later), failing which the application shall be rejected.
7. Applicants should possess the prescribed eligibility, qualifications, and experience criteria as of the last date of application, as defined by the university, from time to time for the respective positions.
8. As per UGC norms, all the above vacancies carry pay grades plus admissible allowances.
9. The submissions received for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor vacancy will be shortlisted and screened in compliance with guidelines laid by UGC, Government of India.
10. Regulations on Minimum Qualifications will follow UGC norms for Universities and Colleges.
11. Candidates are required to present specific documents and certificates as per eligibility conditions.
Deadline: The last date for filling out online applications is 11-11-2022.