Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT) is advertising for the engagement of consultants in the Engineering Cell at the.
The Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT) invites applications from interested retired Assistant Engineers (Civil and Electrical) who have worked for CPWD/Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous bodies/ PSUs. The recruitment is followed for consideration for the temporary position of 03 Consultants in the Engineering Section (01 for the Civil Department and 02 for the Electrical Department) of the University.
The recruitment is subject to the following guidelines-
1. The engagement of consultants will be on a full-time basis, and they will not be permitted to carry out any other assignment during the period of Consultancy;
2. The engagement of consultants shall initially be for one year. Nevertheless, the offer can be extended further subject to the incumbent's satisfactory performance and the University's requirements. The maximum age limit of engagement as a consultant shall be 65 years;
3. The amount of monthly consolidated remuneration/salary in the case of retired Government officials appointed as Consultants shall be last Pay minus the basic pension plus DA at the applicable rate.
4. The Consultants will not be eligible for any allowance such as Residential Accommodation, House Rent Allowance (HRA), or reimbursement for residential Telephone/mobile, Transport facility, Personal Staff, etc.
5. No Government vehicle shall be provided to the Consultant;
6. No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or completing it.
Consultants will not be allowed foreign travel at Government expense.
7. Consultants shall be allowed TA/DA to travel within the country for official work as per their entitlement.
8. The engagement of consultants is temporary, and the employment can be terminated at any time by the University without assigning any reason;
9. Presently University has three campuses, i.e., Dwarka, Main Campus, East Campus & West Campus, located at Geeta Colony & Jaffarpur, Najafgarh, respectively. As
Per work requirements posting may be done at any of the campuses.
Interested persons may apply for the above positions in the prescribed format attached to this advertisement on or before 07.11.2022. Completed Applications may be sent to email id firstname.lastname@example.org.